Donald Fauntleroy Duck is a character who stars in cartoons and comics produced by the Walt Disney Company, introduced as a supporting character in the 1934 Silly Symphony The Wise Little Hen. He is a white anthropomorphic duck whose most famous personality trait is his easily provoked and explosive temper. He soon rose to become the studio's major star, eclipsing Mickey Mouse in popularity and starring in more than 100 theatrical cartoons through 1961. He was also a major star in comics (gathering an equally popular array of co-stars such as his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie and uncle Scrooge McDuck), and remains an active figure in Disney television shows, comic books, and countless shows and parades at the Disney theme parks.
Appearances in Disney Afternoon mediaEdit
- Quack Pack
- Webby Saves the Day (cameo)
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (portrait cameo)
- Walt Disney's World on Ice: 10th Anniversary
- Walt Disney's World on Ice: Double Feature... Live!
- A Goofy Movie (cameo)
- Christmas at the North Pole