Princess Calla (or just Calla for short) is a character from Disney's 1985-91 television series Adventures of the Gummi Bears.
Calla is the daughter of King Gregor, and is the princess of Dunwyn. Her mother is never mentioned, but is presumed to be deceased. She has shown some skill as a fighter, being competent at both jousting and archery.
Calla is a tomboyish 12-year-old girl who dislikes having to be the "perfect princess" her father wants her to be. Instead of dealing with the pomp, she would much rather take part in governing the realm. She is friends with Cavin, and it is hinted at times that she may possess more feelings for him than just a friend.
- A New Beginning
- The Sinister Sculptor/Zummi Makes It Hot
- The Oracle/When You Wish Upon a Stone
- A Gummi by Any Other Name
- Loopy, Go Home/A-Hunting We Will Go
- The Fence Sitter/Night of the Gargoyle
- The Secret of the Juice
- Light Makes Right
- Up, Up, and Away
- Over the River and Through the Trolls/You Snooze, You Lose
- The Crimson Avenger
- A Hard Dazed Knight/Do Unto Ogres
- Little Bears Lost/Guess Who's Gumming to Dinner
- Too Many Cooks/Just a Tad Smarter
- If I Were You/Eye of the Beholder
- Presto Gummo/A Tree Grows in Dunwyn
- The Magnificent Seven Gummies
- Music Hath Charms/Dress for Success
- There's No Place Like Home/Color Me Gummi
- Tummi's Last Stand/The Crimson Avenger Strikes Again
- Ogre Baby Boom/The White Knight
- Good Neighbor Gummi/Girl's Knight Out
- Ogre for a Day
- Princess Problems/A Gummi Is a Gummi's Best Friend
- Beg, Burrow, and Steal
- Toadie the Conqueror
- Patchwork Gummi
- Queen of the Carpies
- King Igthorn: Part I
- King Igthorn: Part II
- Trading Faces
- May the Best Princess Win
- Calla's formal dresses are similar to Snow White's dress, but with white skirts and extended sleeves.
- Calla is not included in the official Disney Princess line-up or in any of the merchandise. This is most likely due to the fact that she is from a TV series, and all of the official Disney Princesses come from films.
- She is one of the princesses to have some form of a "rebellious princess syndrome."
- She coincidentally resembles Miranda Wright from Bonkers. She also resembles Eilonwy from The Black Cauldron.